Conan's most annoying things the community hate

I take a 5-year break from tennis, no problem, maybe sore shoulder. Need to reduce screen time so I’m off Twitter 3 months? Easy as pie getting going again.

Take time off Conan and you’re like Rip Van Winkle wakin to new-age rocknoses and crashed oil economies. So many changes. It’s an annoyance a lot of players talk about but to me it’s a good annoyance. It can be a substantive bar to resumption of play, however, and if it weren’t for me bud @Cauthey I’d still be standing over the armorer bench muttering about Flawless sets.

Welcome back! You were missed around here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree, The Thrall is knocked out, and even if you touch thier bracelet to the stone… I just assumed you had to do it yourself. XD

I get this on Ps4, one click… nothing
2nd click, it works. I think its just system lag.

Death light, I have my Nights set to Dark… So it glows pretty well, Issue for me on Ps4, is it’ll be half in ground, or It’ll move 40m to another spot, And i have to hunt it down Hill or 2 over. (In area I never walked or passed)

Large workstations… Not even “small homes” and trying hide… Consoles can only handle so many objects. Larger benches just added to everyone base sizes…(which I had pretty planned out.)

I got my home down to point, were I turned Camera, stuff wouldnt be in LOD form, and still be loaded in. New workbenches just add to issue we wanted FIXed… but they just add on to it.

I have yet to screw up break bond…

Only 1 I screw up is my inventory quickslot South and Southwest Slots, I go to use SW for pickaxe, and I’ll eat my food in South slot.

Most of my hates… I’ve been mumbling them for years, and nothing gonna change. One day I’ll get my nudey thralls back. Or maybe they’ll get rid of ***** Turban and fugly gloves…

AI 99% going for my Horse or Pet… 6 baddies can charge me, I head out meet them… and they all run past me to stab my horse. And I pick them off one by one as My horse makes neighs x 999.

Archers (enemies) who now just back up. They watch me kill everyone… they lost sight of me, and they reset instead of trying find me -_-’ Most BORING AI CHANGE.
Or they pull out melee weapon, and back up… and never swing. Only pop bow back out.

My Horse slowly tilting up or down, So when its on even ground its at 120 angle… Its head in the ground, and back feet floating. -_-’

Pets who want to be in my back side dispite setting distance setting. Who climb into my **** when I try mine on a hill. -_-’

Move to Command, being useless, cause you have spam it several times in a fight to keep my damn Gazzle from getting hit by me. Cause he runs 2 feet to spot I said 10feet away and returns to me like a moron. XD Maybe stay there for 10 seconds…

Load Screens… and the game register that your there… free to hit and abuse. And Often die before your even out of Load Screen.

Never had a problem with this, but yeah, it can be annoying.

Conan exiles isn’t set in the industrial age for a reason, but nevertheless, i’m pretty sure this is false.

Do you play in a PvE-C server? if that so, that’s actually a PvP server without building damage, that’s why.

It’s supposed to be a new feature, but it doesn’t work everytime to me.

You can’t be too safe anywhere, obelisk should be something dangerous to use.

yeah, that’s annoying. Mounting should have its separate button, could be the same used for unmount.

don’t use the bigger workbenches, and stick to the advanced ones. problem solved.

learn to hide better or stay away from danger before using them, they are not meant to be used in combat.
Use potions if you want to heal in the middle of action.

yeah, it’s one of those things that are annoying to use.

Excesive landclaiming, overpowered thralls and the poor weapon balance in the game :^)

They should add the key F to follow, pressing F again to unfollow

1 Like

I just hate there are no beards on my Æsir male thralls and a severe lack of blonde Æsir in general.

1 Like

You can totally craft more than one glass flask in the new casting bench. The trick is you start with 1 and then quickly hit the key/option for all or 10 and it starts crafting more than one.

Hate that I can’t deploy any kind of elevator at all in my base. Will not snap to anything! So my character is getting plenty of cardio whilst she waits for the day she can take her fast elevators out of storage. Also hate that crafted hardened steel cages are invisible in the Exiled Lands.

The “Remove Bracelet” and “Restart Character” buttons are right on top of one another.

I tend to just got on autopilot when I remove bracelet to get back to a spawn point:
Menu Button–> Down → X X (I usually don’t even think about it, because I’ve done it so many times.)

However twice now I have lagged while going into the menu and went down one too many times, hit X X and boom, character deleted ;_ ;

1 Like

Here’s my totally normal and not at all nitpicky and weird list of annoyances with this game:

• The hair and clothing physics breaking if you make your exile shorter or taller than the default
  • The birds on Siptah being called “pelicans” when they are clearly storks
  • The big cat cubs whining like puppies
  • The baby Komodo dragons just being shrunk-down versions of the adults rather than looking like actual baby monitor lizards
  • The lack of lionesses when in reality they should far outnumber the male lions
  • Are the zebras still in the game? I haven’t seen them since a couple updates ago but they were pretty bad
  • I’m still not super fond of the crocodile design either. Also they don’t swim.
1 Like

Yeah I’ve always hated this. Now that water combat is a thing there is no reason your butt should not be on the line for swimming crocs.

My own opinion about things that can be better :

• First of all, the IA/Thralls behavior … wtf, they are dumb, not reactive at all, and stuck anywhere …
  • I know it’s a survival game, but there is really lack of PvE content and RPG related stuff like quests, spells, technical moves …
  • The game lack of built-in custumisation, and some options are really missing like : why thralls and mobs have the same dmg parameters ? We cannot balance that … And why claimed territory is the same than resource respawn radius ? it sucks.
  • Map is a single cube for everything. This should be multiple connected maps, you can take regions appart or no, but dungeons and some areas could be independant and instanciated when needed.
  • This game lives with modders, give them more possibilities. The most important thing in a game is the liberty of choice.

They seemed to chase me through deep enough water that you can’t auto-lock into and attack. So this may not be as true any more.

Stupid trash mobs below my elevator. And I can’t leave any of my weak thralls to deal with them due to random 1 skull crocs.

They chase me into the water too, but walking along the bottom != swimming.

Horse inventory on the same place as demolish on the panel, i accidentally destroyed two wheel of pain like that with thralls inside in the process of converting because i wanted to access the inventory of the wheel well but instead i destroyed it. Ye, annoying even though its my own fault.

I hate that the bottom half of the skybox fails to render at high alitutudes since 2.4.4 dropped, also hate that I can’t remove the snow piles in my base’s basement. I have 3/4 of an entire basement room unuseable due to snow. And lastly, crafted hardened steel cages are still invisible and useless.

1 Like

I would disagree with this statement.

I would agree with this statement.

Personally, I am glad not to see a dozen different wheel of pain bases near each thrall camp.

3 Likes

You mean people wouldn’t just drag their thrall from the volcano to their base near Xel-ha Docks?!?

4 Likes

Along noob river somewhere around sentinals area there is a croc in the water that breaches at the side of you if you swim across, I kid you not it absolutely scared me to bits, good job I was in the water so no one could see how much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.