Connection refused(please give a clear answer)

new patch is here and this error still stands for iranian players and few from other countries, im not sure if the admins on the froums live on another dimention from the support team because when you make a post here they tell you to do a banapeal and when you do a ban apeal the supportt team tells you that they do no offer any supports in your reigon despite the fact that “there are no restrictions” from their side.
guys can you just be decent enough to just tell us if we are banned or just what the hell is going on here? im a programmer my self and i cant phathom how you cant figure out an error that have cut off a whole reigon from your player base for 3 months its just ridiculous and insulting

1 Like

I have the same problem , i can’t even play in single player mod :frowning_face:

yeah and now we should just wait a day for an admin to copy_paste one of their last 3 answers cuz they dont care and why would they?they already have the money in the bank…

Actually have the same problem, but i’m from ukraine

there you go
even if we were say that they dont respect our money because of our country or sanctions or what ever…why wouldn’t answer you?this is just next level disrespecting to the customers and feels like getting robbed, how is it that they have no answer what so ever for such a unique error i wonder

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please follow the stated on the Official servers guidelines to submit a ticket. Make sure to select “ban appeal” as the issue type. Even if it’s not a ban/suspension, the “ban appeal” option will get your ticket to the right people who can assist you with account issues:

https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can read the full version of the Guidelines here:

Thanks for understanding. Have a great day! :slight_smile: