Connection refused

I was playing in singleplayer mode since my internet is not good enough to play online.
I was using some mods on singleplayer when it crashed and gives me connection refused error, haven’t been able to play since then
I have never played online on any servers.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and disabled the mods but still it gives connection refused error on single player.

4 Likes

I got the same issue since yesterday and I can’t play anything (single-player. online official . online not official …) . ill be appreciate it if anyone could help or tell me how to fix this issue. every time it comes with this error check the website Forums with a full green screen and only has a help option nothing else. please let me know …

2 Likes

i got the same issue once i updated my conan game

4 Likes

Yo tengo el mismo problema q no me deja entrar a los servidores me sale esto al entrar al servidor y no se como quitarlo y se escucha el juego en segundo plano (e probado en server privados pvp ,pve y servers oficiales y es lo mismo) esto me esta pasando desde q actualize a la ultima verción el día 20/12/2022 Here I leave it in English: I have the same problem that it doesn’t let me enter the servers, I get this when I enter the server and I don’t know how to remove it and the game is heard in the background (I have tried private servers pvp, pve and servers official and it’s the same) this is happening to me since I updated to the latest version on 12/20/2022

5 Likes

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you please share your saved and log files with us?

You can find them by following:

Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved

It should be the “game” file for Exiled Lands or “dlc_siptah” for Isle of Siptah.

And for the logs:

Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs

Feel free to reach out in private via direct message if you prefer.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Here are the photos because the files won’t let me upload them

i have just sent a pv message including things you asked would appreciate if you take a look :pray:

How do I send you the files from those folders if it doesn’t let me upload them because they have different formats that are not allowed?

Any news about this error?

Hello, after the last update the game takes you out of the server immediately, it doesn’t let you play on any server because it gives an error Connection denied, you have already asked some of you to send the files to see them but you have not told them how to upload them since there are formats of files that do not allow, please if you find the problem, post it because we have been waiting for an answer for days, and the solution does not appear

i uploaded for mods with “Mega” (name a site you can upload things there) and I didn’t get any response yet, you just have to turn it to zip file and upload it there then copy it’s link and paste it for mods… but as I said I’m still waiting

converted all the files in the saved folder including those that were in the other saved folders into .txt so that I could send them to a private message through the forum itself and nothing is still the same as everyone without any response

Well found the problem yesterday. It seems like funcom is not very fond of iranian players.
The game is sensitive to Iran ip, changing my ip to germany fixed the issue.
For users from other countries look if internet sanctions effected your country.

1 Like

is it possible for you to tell me the ip changing tool you use? since it seems like funcom is scaming us

use a vpn some vpns don’t work

Do other steam games work with Iranian IPs? Some months ago various games were inaccessible.

It’s not because of VPN bro and it shouldn’t be because of IP problems because I have the same problem but there are times that it lets me in and others that it doesn’t, more times that it doesn’t let me in than it does but I don’t know how to solve the problem so that it doesn’t I get more because it is very uncomfortable

if you use vpn and still get the error, go to your vpn settings and turn of “IPv6” so it will probably be ok then dadash

1 Like

Depends on the game some of them check your ip constantly but some don’t.

there is no well known solution for it if you live in a country that has international sanctions like iran, russia, cuba etc. It is expected to have these problems, the game is not at fault in this situation.

the most simple solution is using a vpn.