Constant freezing in mutations/inventory and cutscenes

I’m reading about this problem with pre-ryzen cpus from december 2018 and every answer is “team is working on solution”. For 8 months? Is there a way to fix this game issue and make the game actually playable?? I really like it and I want to complete it but it’s impossible.

Everytime I enter mutations or inventory, game freezes and needs to be restarted. Sometime even when playing or in cutscene the FPS drops to critical levels. The game is unplayble in this state, lowering graphics has no impact on this.

GTX 1050ti
AMD FX6300
8GB Ram
Win 7

Hello @IceCreamYouScream, welcome to the forums!

Apologies for the frustration this issue is causing, we’ve issued several performance and stability fixes on the latest patches that addressed most instances of the freezing issues that have been reported, as not all of them have been hardware specific.

Could you please let us know which digital storefront you got your game from and share your current in-game options?

Could you also try setting your game to fullscreen if it’s set to windowed fullscreen?

Hey there, I’m trying to play EGS version of the game. For the in-game settings I tried every possible combination of v-sync turned on/off, windowed of fullscreen mode, graphics on minimum and maximum and the same issue was happening nontheless. I read somewhere the that I should try to turn off the tutorial and subtitles, I tried even this (without much hope) and wasn’t working.

I’m sorry if my post from yesterday was little mean, but I was really pissed at the time since I could not find any solution for this old problem, just people with the exact same issue looking for advice.

Thanks for the help in advance.

No problem at all, thank you for sharing additional details!

The team is still looking into any lingering issues so the data you’ve provided will be undoubtedly helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.