Consumable Buff Icons on Weapons

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

Buff icons for items such as poisons and specter coating do not leave the weapon when they expire.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Just play the game and you would notice this kind of thing.
1 Like

yeah. Reported in TestLive also. I kept swinging away thinking it was still working. Had to read up and discover they are only good for 10 stacks before wearing off. The poison icon staying on is a bit of a pain.

Hey @Krudark,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

Please keep sending feedback to assist us in improving our Lands. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the poison icon still showing up after the 10 stacks is done as well. It’s like we get revised content every day with all the new bugs that show up with each patch. I can’t imagine what it’s like to try and pvp with this kind of chaos all the time. I picked a heck of a time to try learning a different game the past 2-3 months.

An amazingly cool concept for a game, btw. Could use a bit more effort on the stability side though. Nothing like a good old fashioned love/hate relationship to keep life interesting.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.