Content blocked servers opinion Conan 2020

“Find a new server.”. That’s all you hear from these abusive, full time, 60+ hours a week, exploiters and rule breakers. I am so happy for Funcom, I truly am. I have loved their game since the beginning and have always believed in them. I still do. It’s just sad to me, that for literal years, people that want to battle against each other in pvp, literally cannot, due to the constant, unrelenting, and unchecked abuse of game mechanics. Content Blocking, walling, base blocking, foundation spamming, and even baseless defenses. I can tell you myself how stubborn I am and that No players shenanigans will defeat my drive to fight and play in conan, but the audacity some of these clans have grown to display is beyond the capture of one post. It is an egregious, negligent oversight I’ve been forced to be passionate about because I feel I can no longer play the game and trust the rules will be there to back me up.
The only way to compete is to mimic these cheaters and it would feel disgusting. It completely ruins the immersion and I have been disheartened by the shape this forum is in. I see scores of the same problem and wish I could do more to help than just report these people so that nothing will be done. I almost fear they support these players, I assume they are playing a lot of hours and buying up dlc. At this point I get on to check only if something has been done. I will be committing my play time to traveling to different servers and reporting rule breaking until my server is corrected. I have 30 + photos of abuse in my server alone and action is yet to be taken. I’ll update if I have any news. Join me in reporting rule breaking.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.