Controls unresponsive when typing character bio

Game mode: [ Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug ]
Region: [Here]

I’ve attempted to write my characters bio, but each time while writing even just one paragraph, the in-game screensaver activates for a split second while I type, then immediately reverses to the character bio screen, but with the controls being unresponsive. I am using a usb keyboard that’s directly hooked up to the ps4, no docking station. It also seems ro happen if I just leave the game in the bio editing mode until the screensaver sets in.

[Additional Info]
This seems to be not just limited to the bio input, but generally to any inputs in the game.
I put a daggr note on the wall, went into the editing screen, but then had to take a call. Again the same happened: After a few minutes the in-game screensaver activates for a second, then the screen returns to the input one and all controls are unresponsive while the game itself does not freeze.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Enter character bio input screen and use usb keyboard to type
  2. After a few minutes the in-game screensaver (rotating camera) activates while typing
  3. The game does not freeze, but the controls are unresponsive
  4. hard restart the game

Hello @Sanshiru, thank you for this submission.

We’re registering this issue and forwarding the shared information to our developers so that they can look into it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.