Could not connec to server. Unique ID not Valid!

Sorry to hear that. I agree it would be nice, if someone from Funcom made a post. But I don’t think there is anyone at their office after 17:00 CET. I was online at about 15:00 CET yesterday, and the problem didn’t occur at that time(at least not for me).

Well this whole time, 1 person who i never seen on the server before was able to log on while everyone was locked out and wiped everything we had. Surprise surprise surprise, when the person logged out we were able to sign in.

impossible this all could be caused by one random person to all the servers :o

never said it was. just said one person was able to get on my server and wipe everything. though its not the first time i had this message and logged on to have my based wipe. i remember getting this before way back.

same invalid bug

Greetings Everyone,

We are currently looking into what caused this issue.

In the meantime if you are still experiencing this issue, please feel free to get back to us and let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigate.

2 Likes

Yea servers were up n running 2 hours ago

1 Like

Earlier today I attempted the log on to one of my favorite servers on the Xbox, Age of Swords. It is now giving me a error message every time I attempt to load the server which reads as the following, “could not connect to server. Unique ID not valid!”. I’ve seen several postings for fixes of this glitch for steam and the PC, I have not seen one that is compatible with Xbox can someone help?

4 Likes

Update to this issue, I cannot log into ANY servers, official, private, or otherwise.

3 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one having the issue

3 Likes

Same problem here , but i play on PC .

o meu está com o mesmo problema já resolveu o seu

same issue here on official server

Same here, PC version, and same for my two friends aswell. Trying to join official servers, same error on everyone.

Same here

same issue

I have the same issue on all platforms.
It sucks Donkey Dick.

Been Having same issue for the last 4h on xbox.

1 Like

Same, Can’t log in anywhere. not even on my own server.

Make sure you submit tickets they dont read forums that often https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

3 Likes