Unique ID not valid on official servers

Yeah clearly an issue for many, but not all? Server list says players are connected? Maybe they were connected prior to the issue starting up?

Pretty sure my base will be nuked by the clan that more or less has been online for 24 hrs. Thanks FC for creating bugs that hurt the working class. Next create a bug that degrades the games performance the longer you play.

1 Like

Please funcom, try beta test before launching updates. I’m getting scared of funcom updates since 3.0

1 Like

To be honest, I’m already tired of all this, I’m already getting nowhere Why every time after your update I get an error when I enter the server in the official servers, it gives me an error that I could not connect because there is an error with a unique ID what should I do

1 Like

Yeah same issue here only one of my clan managed to log in and we got raided and couldn’t defend ourselves since the rest of the clan was unable to log in. It’s bullshit when you can’t defend your base due to funcoms screw up so we lose everything and nothing we can even try to do to stop it. Thanks funcom I want a refund on my game and all dlc at this point.

3 Likes

The very least they could do is post something here that they know what the problem is and that they are working to fix it…instead we get silence. Meanwhile players that could log in earlier are taking advantage of the situation.

5 Likes

Conan seemed to be running fairly smoothly for the past few months. Then this happens, and crickets from the devs. It’s heart-warming to see that Funcom hasn’t changed their tune from the early days of Conan. Everyone should get some free credits to spend on the bazaar after this debacle.

I hear crickets, have they acknowledged this problem and made any statements?

1 Like

How does it feel to want?

1 Like

the funcom office is based in Noway where its 03.57 am. Everyone is at home sleeping theyre not gonna notice it for a couple of hours, and who knows how long it will take for them to fix it when they do

A game played by so many thousands on the planet… With no 24/7 supervision?
LOL !

1 Like

thats assuming they dont have one, lets hope they do

poor service, bad experience

You’re right. I need to be understanding. I’m just gonna play single player for tonight and hope they plug the issue tomorrow, or at least before my castle decays. That was weeks of hard farm is all.

Funcom did an update… something ALWAYS breaks after an update…this is nothing new people…

working now

Not back for me. yet.

Decided to give it a try before work this morning and it seems to be fixed. Ran around for 30 minutes doing some Battle Pass stuff.

Can’t do Encounters though, so…

Is funcom going to roll the servers back? Ppl have years of work wiped because the Id issue. Not cool to lose everything due to the system and nothing you can do about it.

I personally have no issue connecting to the official I have a char on 1040 EU PvE-C. I have not tried others but it seems that the issue affects some and not others.