Craft items stacks

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[Describe the bug here]is it a bug ??? ironstone stack has dropped from 1000 to 100 and many other items have also been affected … also they do seem to be heavier ?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Hi, Makoosa, and welcome to the forums. Sorry about your issues, but you gave us too little to work with.

I could not replicate this in solo, so the first thing to ask is to specify the four items at the top of the form you used to post this. The last four are pretty self-evident.

The next piece of information that helps is whether or not you use mods.

Regards

jim

And the most important question is do you use mods because this sounds like a MOD issue.

i am currently trying mods , with ?? little effect . i will unsubscribe if this is not an update , My first thought was it was a return to the older stack sizes and weights … thanks for the reply

there hasn’t been a patch or anything so it is most likely one of your installed mods. give us a list, maybe we can identify which one is causing the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.