IMPORTANT building crafting bug

**Game mode:**online private server through gportal
Type of issue: bug
Server type: PvP
Region: NA West

I have not done any testing yet, but will be doing so soon. A player on my server that I admin reported this to me, and it is quite concerning. I am running pippi, glass constructions, and less building placement restrictions mods only. Basically, this player queued up 150 t2 walls, and then went offline. When he returned, it had finished the first 100 (a full stack) only, however the crafting had used up NO resources in the process while he was offline, so therefore received 100 free of charge walls. These were insulated wood construction pieces, so not mod or dlc pieces. I would think that if you are crafting items in your inventory, the processes should stop when you log (seems logical?).

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start process of crafting building pieces in inventory
  2. Log offline immediately
  3. Relog to discover a full stack of pieces alongside the materials that should have been used for the process
  4. Scratch head in confusion, report to server admin

I couldnt replicate this on official. Try yourself and see if you can. If you can then backup your server and disable all three mods and test. If you can still replicate then its a conan bug. Either outcome you then replace your test session with the backup and you are good to go where you left off.

You should always attempt to test yourself and always disable all mods while testing.

Good luck

1 Like

Like you use mods, can be one or the combination, or loadorder of these.
While this a online bug, it’s hard to test it in singleplayer. May absolutely not act the same with the time catch-up.

Try look around on the different mod-pages and related fori to see if somebody reported similar issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.