Crafting Bugs in TL SP

I’ve been having some issues with crafting in Testlive single player.

First I tried filling some glass flasks at the alchemists table but nothing happened when I clicked the crafting button. I had to go to the river to fill the flasks. Edit: The same thing is happening at the tanners table when trying to make silk.

Second I had issues creating dragon powder. I had enough ingredients to make 2 but the crafting button was grayed out as if I had none. I switched to a secondary improved firebowl and that one allowed me to craft but the ‘craft all’ button only recognized enough ingredients for 1 powder. I had to click the craft button twice to get the 2 powders.

I tried restarting the game prior to crafting and that did not resolve the issues.

3 Likes

Agree, tested before, failed flaks to fill, this with different named thralls. No one is filling the flacks, all feats learned.

This also in SP, without mods - testlive client.

Same goes for cocking station. All receipts added by the thralls don’t work. Just the standart one i could also craft without thrall.

Edit : tipos

2 Likes

Confirmation. All special thrall enabled recipes do not initiate.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.