Crafting Errors

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE Dedicated
Mods?: Yes
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Multiple crafting errors since latest patch. In many of the benches, if you move any of the items related to the craft (Even if you have multiple stacks) it resets the entire craft. The Stove also resets the craft every time it finishes a Burn Time.

Crafting has become exceedingly tedious due to this.

Expected Behavior:

I expected to craft 100 Enhanced Gruel when I hit the craft all and had ingredients for 100. I did NOT expect to have to hit Craft All 15 times.

Installed Mods:

Permpaint, Pickup Plus, Tier 4 followers - Medium increased spawn- v.5.7.5, Better Thralls v1.9.16

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Begin a craft for multiple items you have the resources for
  2. Move any of the items necessary for that craft
  3. Watch the craft cancel.

Stove:

1. Begin crafting multiple items of the same type (Craft All)
  2. Watch Burn Time.
  3. Upon Burn Time finish, see craft queue clear.

Seems to be a problem coming from this latest patch - I’m just adding this link to help tie more of the reports together so Funcom can more easily access multiple data points.

For what it’s worth - I should also mention that this behaviour has already been present on the Casting Bench for quite some time (I believe it was trying to solve an exploit) - ie: set a couple of hundred coins crafting, remove some to start the grinding process, whole queue would immediately stop (same with crafting glass jars). Possibly something has bled over from that to all other crafting stations?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.