Crafting bug after 2.5 update

Game mode: Single-Player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: US
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

When hitting the craft all button in any workstation, it proceeds to craft around 3 of the item before it completely clears the queue.

I expected to come back and everything was finished crafting.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Open any workbench such as the blacksmith bench and select an item to craft.
  2. Press the craft all button
  3. Step away for a second
  4. Come back and the queue is completely gone

Note, I don’t think it affects the inventory crafting

Update, I think the cause is removing items from the workstation such as taking shaped wood out of the carpenter’s bench or when a piece of wood is burned in the stove. Basically, it seems to be correlated with removing items from the station’s inventory.

I can confirm on the carpenters bench (Improved) that when making shaped wood and insulated wood. If you take out all the shaped wood that has been made and let the que run it will clear it. You have to rerun the craft all. I have not had this happen on any other bench, just the carpenters.

Yup, happens with Carpenter, Blacksmith, and Firebowl for sure. Artisan too, I think, but didn’t confirm.

The bug has been acknowledged by Funcom. There are a few other reports on it.

4 Likes

when crafting on u (lets say silk) whenever i put something out of my inventory (even by drag and drop ) not only by double clicking it results in stopping the production queue

edit queue stops even when u have food equipped in quickslots and eat…

1 Like

I just had it happen on the firebowl as well.

Stove (Improved Stove to be exact) stopped crafting when it used up one piece of dry wood, even though a full stack of 1000 was in it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.