Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:

In single player (exiled lands), elephants are invisible, game has already been reinstalled, I still have lag issues. please fix this. very frustrating

Bug Reproduction:

In single player (exiled lands), elephants are invisible, game has already been reinstalled, I still have lag issues. please fix this. very frustrating

Hi Maxilima have you tried playing in performance mode from the main menu? It helps a lot on the ps4

1 Like

I already reinstalled it, put it in performance, in quality and unchecked some options that appear in the video and nothing changed

The worst thing is the company doesn’t even pay attention, as if the game were free, but here in Brazil it was too expensive, not to be playable

1 Like

Also have you unchecked the journey steps ? Having this disabled stops the stuttering/freezing hope it helps.

1 Like

It improved a lot, thanks for the help, but the elephant is still invisible, I gave up playing

have same problem on PS5. But also some staff is missed. Like blueprints book in the Dregs. But main problem with elephants because it need for lot of blueprints.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.