Crash on certain locations

Hello, my games crash on certain locations and the information I got is:

*Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 805] *
Rendering thread exception:
*Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 181] *
Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0020 - ‘INTERNAL_ERROR’)

I tryed a lot of things I read on conan forums,
I tryed for hours, but nothing works,
I can play at any other games without any issues

System specs
Ryzen 5800X
32 GB RAM
AMD 6900XT 16GO
Windows 10 Pro

1 Like

Welcome fellow exile. I would suggest you to file a report on pc bugs section. There other pc fellow exiles may help or @Community. Just in case I will ask from @DaVice or @JJDancer for help, maybe they will see this faster from Community admins and help you my friend! Welcome to the forum :+1:t6:.

Hello stelagel, thanks for your answer, I’ll do that

1 Like

I’m not sure why you’re experiencing that crash, but the first thing you might want to consider is, updating your v-card drivers. Conan Exiles is built on a custom version of Unreal Engine so there may be some adverse effects with your drivers. Also when you file a bug report, don’t forget to mention which mods you are using (if any) and what you were doing when it crashed. It also may be helpful to include more of the crash log (if possible).

1 Like
1 Like

Hi Davice, thank you for your answer, Yes I use lot of mods, I reinstalled them many times, the game too, I cleared files cache, I experience crash on all modded server I visited with different mods, and mods order. All my drivers are up to date I just checked

Hello JJDancer, thank you for sharing this post, I will take a look at it

1 Like

I have a Radeon 5700XT GPU and had to roll back my driver to an older version to stop getting fatal errors with CE.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.