Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Crash
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: Hosav’s UI Mod, Pippi, MultiChar Reloaded

Bug Description:

Every time I tried dragging a thrall-to-be behind my horse, I would enter Noob River and immediately upon exiting the water, the game would crash (ConanSandbox.exe process not responding). It has been highly consistent. Every time I exit the water dragging a thrall-to-be, crash. I tried doing The Dregs and got as far as the swimming part but as soon as I tried to jump out of the water onto the next ledge, same thing. Crash. Updated graphics driver, didn’t help. Verified all files via Steam, didn’t help. Deleted …\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles and reinstalled the game, didn’t help.

Bug Reproduction:

Find an NPC on the south side of Noob River, render him/her unconscious, bind him/her, mount horse, drag NPC north across Noob River, as soon as the NPC exits water on the north side of the river, crash.

Just to check (since it will be the first thing the community team asks when they get back on Monday) - did you try without the mods? (It’s always a relevant possibility, even more so at the moment since multiple mods have been unable to update properly because the updated dev kit is not ready.)

1 Like

Is anyone else seeing crashes consistently around water? Every time I tried dragging a thrall-to-be behind my horse, I would enter Noob River and immediately upon exiting the water, the game would crash (ConanSandbox.exe process not responding). It has been highly consistent. Every time I exit the water dragging a thrall-to-be, crash.

I tried doing The Dregs and got as far as the swimming part but as soon as I tried to jump out of the water onto the next ledge, same thing. Crash.

Updated graphics driver, didn’t help.

Is anyone else seeing similar?

• AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
  • Windows 10

EDIT: Only mods are Hosav’s UI Mod and MultiChar Reloaded
EDIT2: Single Player mode, if that matters

Back in EA there was a water crash bug. But you couldn’t drag thralls through water back then.

Report it with this - Bug report template

1 Like

Thanks. I will if I determine the reinstall didn’t fix it.

Still happening. Filed a bug report.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.