Crash when connecting to Funcom live services

**Game mode:**all in one
**Type of issue:**crash on startup
Server type:
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Start the game
2.Crash when connecting to Funcom live services
excerpt from the log files: C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Viewport.cpp:289
with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED
[2020.10.03-16.39.32:112][109]LogD3D11RHI:Error: Result failed
at C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Query.cpp:134
with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED
[2020.10.03-16.39.32:134][110]GraniteSDKLog:Error: Granite Error: Unexpected error while waiting on GPU fence (HRESULT=-2005270523)
Minidump write completed successfully, GetLastError() = 0x00000000, cancelled = no.

I must say that there are some problems either with the STEAM client or with your latest update, because today I checked the performance of the game on pirated builds (all DLC to the Argos architecture), I will not say the build number now, but everything worked fine. For without Funcom live services.
I would be VERY grateful for fixing errors that do not allow the game to work correctly. The system requirements on the store’s website have not changed, so I hope that they have not changed not only there. And I am sure that if the level of system requirements is maintained, the problem is in the build of the game or the Funcom services without which everything works fine. Please tell me how to work around this problem.
I would not like to switch to pirated builds, because the game is very good, and I would prefer to support the official developer, not the pirates… if of course I have any choice…

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Game Just Disapears At Start

You really Think so? Xbox players Had(still have) capital bugs/issues since january this year…they got the same Patches that either do not fix what Funcom claims to be fixes or Patches that break the game even more…to the point where the Game crashes every 30 Minutes and a fresh install of the game is required…

Glowing goop fix ftw… f…k the ones that cannot even start the game :wink:

That’s how prioritizing works at Funcom…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.