Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Other
Server type: PvE
Server ID: From #1300 to #1052
Region: EU
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

While in the process of uploading my character from server #1300 to server #1052 , the game crashed after around ~ 30 minutes (I guess).

Due to that, my character with the name “Sypher” LvL 60 is nowhere to be found now.

The transfer icon has also vanished from the server list.

Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear this. You should head over to Zendesk if you have not already and put a report in.

forgot about that, did it now.

Thanks.

Hey @Sypher

Sorry to hear about your problem.
Please reach out to us at funcom.zendesk.com with a ticket about your transfer issue and our team there may be able to help you recover your character.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

May I ask if the tickets there at zendesk receive the label “solved” automatically once submitted?

I would be very thankful if someone could reply if they also ever made a ticket on zendesk and if the ticket gets auto “solved” labeled.

(Ticket is open for more than 24h, not complaining about the time, just saying)

This is literally a meme, submitting it at zendesk gets me an automated message with this content:

Greetings Exile and thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Please feel free to share this report over to our forums Conan Exiles - Funcom Forums
as you will be able to find more information on this issue there.
We want to keep all in game issues visible to all our players so the forums are the best place to check for bug reports.
You can read more about how to report a bug here: https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059421512-How-to-report-a-bug
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

And if you comment on an issue on the forums, you’ll be guided to zendesk where you should be able to get more information :rofl:

Yosarian would be impressed (or horrified…)

Looks like I’m in a loop hole.

1 Like

:thinking:

Poking the folks at Zendesk. @Sypher could you send me via DM your Ticket # please?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.