Crashed when loading into server. Can't get back on

Game mode: [Online | Official 2728]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region:

Friend crashed when loading into official server. Now he can’t get on that particular server. Tried hard reset, resetting internet, clearing cache, uninstalling and reinstalling, etc… He can get on any other server just fine, but not our server (2728). It won’t get past the loading screen. It crashed before he was loaded in if that means anything.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I am also getting this issue. if I wait 20 minutes on the load screen it glitches, kills me and sends me back to my bed which I can not move then. I need to reboot and start the process all over again. I have done it 7 times now.

Having the same issue it seems like I’m still logged on in the server when I’m not

Hello @AgentOfEvil, welcome to the forums!

Our team is actively investigating crashing issues on the console, we’ve also looked into this specific server and there’s no apparent issue with it.

Since the server has recently been restarted, could you please let us know if the issue persists?

Absolutely. Currently at work, but I’ll send him a message to check and let you know. Thanks

Same thing happening to my friends. . Ping is always 9999 for them . Sometimes they get on but it boots them after 20 minutes .

He was able to log in. Thanks for your help

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.