***urgent*** official server 2878 not loading

Game mode: Online
Problem: Crash
Region: Official Server 2878

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Try to log on the Official Server 2878
2. Loading bar fills but game does not load

Was able to spawn in once. Spawned at desert spawn naked. Died to go to teleport to bed and loading screen didn’t finish again. Possibly lost all content on character. Please update as soon as possible with what can be done. There’s no reason we should lose our stuff because the game kills us and then won’t let us join the server to pick our things up. Final Breath’s of the Red Mother take forever to farm. Legendary weapons are not guaranteed drops. Please remedy this as soon as possible and let us know what is being done to fix it.

Same server, i keep getting a full loading bar but i never load in the game. suppose to get a purge tonight too:/

Hello @NosferatuV, we’ve looked into Server #2878 and it doesn’t seem to have experienced any sort of unusual crashes or issues in the last days, are you still having trouble logging in?

Is your console on a wired or wireless connection?
If connected through a wired connection please try running the network connection test in Xbox settings first, then fully loading into a singleplayer session before connecting to the server.

Lastly, could you provide further information regarding the area where you’re trying to login, such as the number of buildings, light sources, and NPCs?

I was logging to my base in the highlands. I had just stopped playing. We have a lot placed there but haven’t had any crashing issues from the base loading since our Xbox one x’s generally don’t get too bad of a frame rate. The problem was resolved when me and my clanmates deleted and reinstalled the game. We still, however, were put in the game at our beds naked and our event logs showed all of our inventory items we had on us decayed. Anything you can do about the lost items?

Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer any assistance with the restoration of items, apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your reply either way. Back to the grind!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.