Game Crash & Issues

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash]
Region: [North America, west coast]

[Since Saturday, April 13th, myself and a few others I know have been having an issue with your servers and game. Occasionally the game will refuse to load the list of server screen, and more often even if it lets me into ANY server it will promptly crash to home. Beyond that there are constant issues with de-sync and lag. I can appreciate the difficulty of creating and maintaining a game of this caliber, but I hope you can fix it. Thank you.]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Be us
  2. Launch game
  3. Play
  4. It breaks
1 Like

Me and the clan were having the same issue yesterday on EU I think it was Conan Servers.
•Load up game
°Play
°Pve
°Loaded up list of servers
°’You are not connected to Xbox live’
°Game goes back onto menu screen
°X20 times
°Finally works
°Got into game
°Dashboarded
And repeat…

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Log into the server let’s me move around for a few seconds then kicks me right back to the dashboard. Yes, I’ve tried the logging into single player and running around thing I’ve tried resetting my router and unplugging the Xbox and all of that. Some days it’s worse than others to where the game is unplayable . I’ve been dashboarded a dozen times today. Please help!

1 Like

Same here for me and my other three clan members. I can spend anywhere between 30 minutes to ten hours trying to get into our online server. It’s ridiculous, honestly. I’ve tried resetting my modem and router as well as my Mac address and it does absolutely nothing. I can easily run other games online just fine with little to no problem except Conan.

I only dashboard when I’m around loads of Thralls and big buildings it’s like the game can’t take it all at once lol
I put some thralls further away and made my base pretty spaced out, now I hardly have a problem

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I figured it was too, but our base isnt big at all nor do we have a bunch of thralls around. It doesn’t seem to matter where I’m at the map, whether it be in the highlands or the desert on the broken highway. I always get dashboarded. And our server isn’t all that crowded either. 2500 pve server.

1 Like

Weird, deffo sounds like server issues then as I don’t get dashboarded at all really now, have you tried a different server to test the theory? I’m on PvE 2017

Howdy! I just wanted to mention that currently the fix for the dashboarding bug is to play single player for a few minutes, then go to online. I now religiously do this before playing online servers. It’s weird but it works. Also, there was an issue with GPortal(the server provider) that was causing players to not be able to see the server lists. That has been remedied since then.

Hope this helps!

EDIT
I guess the single player method has been completely ineffective for some players. I have had the lost connection error, but it has never persisted long enough to keep me from logging in.

The single player thing ain’t working for me…i got dashboarded 7x and gave up. Figured it’s time to take a break from the game.

Same here some days not all Official servers showing up only like 12 do have back out and restart the game but it keeps doing the same thing not all official servers showing up it could take about a half hour before I can get all the servers to pop up including mine but I believe that’s a gportal problem not funcom

This doesn’t help anymore, it dashboards in single player too, even when trying to load into a new game with no buildings.

This is what is happening:

1. Load Conan Exiles

2. Select game mode

3. Select server

4. After game loads, it crashes pretty quick and sends you to the main screen or Xbox dashboard.

5. If it sends you to the Conan main menu it will give an error saying you need to be connected to the internet

There are 3 different things that happen at this point:

• It will give the “no internet” error while you still have an Internet connection.

• It will give the “no internet error”, sign you out of your xbox account and you have to hard restart the Xbox.

• Completely crashes the game and send you the the Xbox home screen.

1 Like

your tips are not helping :thinking::roll_eyes:

That was happening to me like 2 weeks ago but think problem is fix hasn’t happened to me anymore

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.