Create session failed/Lost connection to server

Game mode: [Offline | Coop]
Problem: [Crash | Bug ]
Region: [EU]

My boyfriend and I have been playing in coop sessions. We have 2 ps4 (connected to the same internet) with 2 different ps+ accounts and we both payed for the game. We started a new coop game, with me being the host. Worked fine for a while, even though my boyfriend was getting disconnected from time to time after few hours of playing. But lately the game is unplayable. Every time we try to continue with the coop game we have, I either get the error ‘Create session failed’ or, if I managed to create the session, my boyfriend gets ‘Lost connection to the server’. Cannot join with or without invite. The only change that we had to this setup was changing the internet router. Does somebody else had this kind of issue?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Start game
  2. Continue Singleplayer/Coop
  3. Activate coop
  4. Friend join my session
1 Like

Hello @Aura, welcome to the forums!

Could you ensure that both consoles are connected to the router through a cable?

Do either of you have any issues while playing online?

In your router settings, can you confirm if UPnP is enabled and if disabling it changes the outcome?

@Aura my wife and I play together we had issues connecting. We found if we where both in our coop game and invited while in game with out logging out it would pull character into partner game with out problem. That is if the mentioned router isn’t your problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.