Daily Rewards / Ingame Store

For me both windows are still black. I have also just reinstalled a fresh copy of Conan and Winblows 10. (I did not reinstall winblows for conan, that was for something else)

Anyone else still having issues?

2 Likes

A similar problem, when you log in to the game,if you open any window,immediately throws you out of the game.
I have already tried everything that can be done, my hands drop.

1 Like

I am STILL having this issue with the ingame store & daily log in window. Turned of windows firewall too to see if it was interfering with it. It worked earlier today, now its not working on either installation of AOC I have on my pc. Ran the file checker just now. nothing. big black box…

1 Like

After updating today its blank for me as well. Both the Shop and the Login Rewards. Im hoping this gets fixed soon!

1 Like

Daily rewards and Ingame Store are down…

Just saying.

K

Yeah, both Daily Login Rewards and the Item Shop are down and if you leave the window up long enough you get a 502 Bad Gateway error.

Makes it hard to get the login rewards for the anniversary event if you can not see the window :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@AndyB

ser argyles of beards… please fix ty

1 Like

yup same for me bad gateway error, the shop and the windows have been buggy when opened for quite some time now, guess eventually the tea lady will get around to look at it.

1 Like

not the first time :confused: :upside_down_face:
putinaisangry

1 Like

Yes they are black again @AndyB

Same problem for me. It’s 01:40 AM CST on Wednesday, May 20. The Login Rewards window is completely black. But if I wait long enough it will change to a white 502 Bad Gateway message instead. EDIT: Oh, and I don’t know if this is related, but I think that there was a patch when I started up the game.

Same issue for me, yesterday after patch its working, today its not.

Relax guys! Im sure there will be a fix in about 21 days or so…:beers:

2 Likes

lol

Should enable double xp for pve/pvp and shadow of the past quest too

Please fix Item shop and rewards :slight_smile: I bought a bunch of Funkom points for 30 euros, and I want to spend them in the in-game store soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking into it.

3 Likes

Same here, started yesterday. Perfect beginning of Anniversary…

Stop complaining in all the different threads about this error, have you not been playing the same bug ridden game as I do. They know about it and they are working on it (ish).

2 Likes

3 or 4 more threads might do it

1 Like