Item Shop and Log in rewards are blank!

Version: Conan_v5.01.0@596667_ConanLiveWin32_2019 Revision: 596667

Both the in-world item shop and the log in reward box are empty. It has been stated by quite a few people. Re-logging does not help.

7 Likes

Can confirm. It’s been down for hours now.

The issue is for everyone.

Yeah, but it’s still good to report it so it hopefully gets fixed quicker.

yes…that is why i created this report…so many folks are experiencing this , then when i came here i realized no one had reported it…which means that funcom may not know the problem exist.

2 Likes

It’s a server issue, I got an nginx error page last night.

Any fix in near future?

They don’t seem to visit the forum much so I doubt it :frowning:

1 Like

When this happened before ( don’t remember exactly how long-guess couple/three months) it was fixed quickly. But it’s the weekend and that was then.

If I lose the FC points I have in my account, I will be furious. Just sayin.

1 Like

Same thing here: “504 Gateway Time-out” error both on “Login Rewards” and “Item Shop”.

1 Like

I get a “504 Gateway Time-out” anytime I go to “shop” or “rewards”. I see that others had the same issue in the past. Well its doing it again, please help.

1 Like

Down for me too also log in rewards window is also blank.

1 Like

Let us hope that they still look at this forum…i kind of like being able to shop in game…is there another way to shop?

1 Like

Still blank Login Rewards for me… 24h+ now since stopped working … same for in-game shop

1 Like

Started Friday night. Hope they see it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Funcom forgot us :frowning:

1 Like

The fact that this game has a monthly fee - albeit not a requirement in order to play, and that funcom is willing to neglect their community to a point where the cashgrab store is out of order three days in a row - is really absurd.

4 Likes

If there is a F2P option to a game, in my experience, it is because it is an older game and most likely has a back burner standing with the developing company. These types of issues don’t surprise me.

1 Like

I got your point you are making but Funcom is not some blackhat forum trader who provides shady services, it’s a company and should start act like one.

It’s not our job to discuss why it’s happening it’s theirs. I don’t care if they are going through a hard economical/company wise problems as a player, they have to provide services they are obligated to, the same obligation we as players who agreed upon when sign-up the game.

2 Likes

This should now be fixed; thank you for your patience! We apologize for the inconvenience.

2 Likes