Death bug random freezing when you unfreeze surprise you are dead

pc

So almost constantly since the big update I have been experiencing game freezes which always kill my character and sometimes don’t allow me to choose my respawn point. My game will freeze then when it unfreezes i am dead and i have 3-5 seconds to chose my respawn or at times it skips this step and I just respawn at my bed, bedroll, or the desert. This has made the game almost impossible to play as I can’t fight anything, I loose items, and I can’t even explore at times. This bug was not happening before the updates and there have been no other changes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Conan Exiles without any change. Most times the bug happens when in combat, but it also randomly happens when falling/sliding down walls/cliff faces. I have had this bug on a server my friend is renting as well as on my solo/coop. Has anyone else had this issue and if so are there any fixes?

I haven’t heard of this issue before. When you freeze, are you near any NPCs? I’m wondering if you’re being killed by the NPC but just not seeing it because of the brief frame rate loss. In any case, we can only speculate in this forum post.

Please consider making a support ticket at help.funcom.com/ and classing it under “Tech”. We will be happy to work with you to troubleshoot what might be causing this for you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.