Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Co-op
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:

whenever me and my co-op partner die the loot doesn’t spawn anymore and it used to but i didn’t change anything, not even a tombstone on the map and this is a last ditch effort to try fix this issue

Bug Reproduction:

my friend died and started flipping out about how his loot wasn’t on the map, they went there and loot was gone. then when i died the same thing happened.

Welcome to the Forum. A temporary fix would be no loss on death setting. You could try pulling your bracelet at base and some junk items on in inventory have your partner watching your body see what happens. @halkingapple

Thanks for the reply. yea so we tried pulling the bracelet in base and the loot was there for about ten seconds. have you ever seen anything like this?

1 Like

Did you die again between the time you died the first time and the time you attempted to loot your body? This includes removal of bracelets to respawn elsewhere. I know you’re typically allowed about 3 deaths before it respawns, or about 30 minutes, whichever comes first. That being said, I’ve seen it despawn after one additional death from the initial death. It’s rare, but does happen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.