Here is what happened within the last 30 minutes. We had a smooth running dedicated Conan Exiles servers for two weeks. We used steamCMD to install the dedicated Conan Exiles Servers. No mods, no settings beside server name and password.
Today Conan Exiles did an update. So I figured our dedicated server might need an update, too.
Logged into the server and did an app_update 443030
We received the update, judging from the output in Powershell and started the server with ConanSandboxServer.exe -log. The way we always do.
Now. The server does not show up in the server list. It used to show up. If I try to connect with IP I get some message that the versions are not compatible.