[Dev Kit] Mod don't upload on Steam Workshop

Game mode: dev kit
Type of issue: Bug
Server type : n/a
Region: EU

Hi,

I try for the first time to upload a mod to the steam workshop and it fails every time.
This is what I’ve got every time I try to upload it on Steam Workshop (and before you ask, YES, I’m on the right account on Steam.

" LogModManager:Error: Couldn’t update item ‘2602575015’: Unexpected error. Are you sure the item hasn’t been deleted from the Workshop and you are logged in with the correct account on Steam?
Was the item deleted from the Workshop?
LogModManager: Updating item 2602575015 (only uploading modinfo)…
LogModManager: SteamUpload completed with code 9
LogModManager:Error: Couldn’t update item ‘2602575015’: File not found.
LogWindows: LaunchURL htt p:/ /steamcommunity.co m/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2602575015
LogModManager: Updating item 2602575015 (this can take some time, as the file is uploding to the Steam Workshop)…
LogModManager: SteamUpload completed with code 2
LogModManager:Error: Couldn’t update item ‘2602575015’: Unexpected error. Are you sure the item hasn’t been deleted from the Workshop and you are logged in with the correct account on Steam?
LogModManager: Updating item 2602575015 (this can take some time, as the file is uploding to the Steam Workshop)…
LogModManager:Error: Couldn’t update item ‘2602575015’: Unexpected error. Are you sure the item hasn’t been deleted from the Workshop and you are logged in with the correct account on Steam?
LogHttp:Warning: Timeout processing Http request. 000002568E8AE700 url=h ttp s://datarou ter.ol. epicgames.c om/datarouter/api/v1/public […]
LogHttp:Warning: InternetStatusCallbackWinInet: on invalid request 000002568E8AE700.
LogHttp:Warning: InternetStatusCallbackWinInet: on invalid request 000002568E8AE700.
LogSlate: Took 0.011050 seconds to synchronously load lazily loaded font ‘…/…/…/Engine/Content/Editor/Slate/Fonts/DroidSansMono.ttf’ (77K)"

(the part “Couldn’t update item … Was the item deleted from the Workshop?” also appears as a
pop-up)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. cooking the mod succeeds
  2. upload fails consistently with message as above
  3. however, an empty entry (file size 0.000MB) is created which I can see in the workshop
  4. after that, “update mod info to Steam” fails too cause the “Item” couldn’t be find
  5. however, “update mod file to Steam” (ie. the upload of the actual .pak) fails every time, with message as above.

I’ve only ONE item added to test my mod on my server. But since I can upload it and Workshop for now…

Any suggestions what I might try?

For those who have the same problem has me :

I resolve it by creating a new mod without any special letters. The name of my first .pak was “Ecclésia_Items” and that was the " é " the problem and can’t upload on steam.

Now, with the new mod I create, I deleted the " é " and just name " Ecclesia_Items " and be able to upload the mod! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.