Developer Stream Recap: June 21st, 2022

Wak interviewed Dennis and dropped the video earlier today. I’m not going to do a recap because 99% of what was said has already been covered in the stream, but if you want another opportunity to hear about the Battle Pass and Microtransaction stuff, its a good listen. I’ll include the link in the recap at the top as well.

6 Likes

Do we have any news of the test live? I don’t ask because I want to “rush” things, just from interest. I personally don’t care if the test live will be released on the September, the slower the better.

Nothing yet, no.

2 Likes

I could be annoying and I apologize for it, yet I never understood the berserker axe ability (more life) and the cursed ability either you were gaining from the warmakers. Will these weapons that give you 50% corruption at once and the cursed ability will have different variety in the game now?

1 Like

From another thread, I didn’t see temperature moderation in the new attribute perks, does this mean that we will see a heavier influence of clothing in how it helps with temperature issues or does this mean that temperature effects will lower in 3.0?

3 Likes

so about the release date it could release anytime this month to sep the more info released about the update (like 21st this month) the closer we are to getting a release right?

Yes, the closer we get to the end of Q3, the more likely a release is. But that’s so obvious that you don’t really need to mention it and so I wonder if I understood your question correctly? :thinking:

2 Likes

… the closer we are to getting the update on TestLive. My guess is August TestLive and Mid September for Live.

2 Likes

@Narelle
One of my favorite scenes on Shrek 2 was the question of the donkey…
Are we there yet? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

And in the mornin’, I’m makin’ WAFFLES. #OriginalShrek

Will there be more Dev tidbits coming out on Steam? They have covered quite a few systems recently.

2 Likes

well yes…just in case you’re confused ill try to make it more clear
for example: each time funcom has a stream or video, a new trailer of conan or new gameplay for it there’s also info

so new stream showing us more gameplay and explaining what this thing does the closer we are to seeing a release

I’m even more confused than before. This is a stream recap… so the stream has already happend… and the trailer/teaser has also been revealed… plus the additional info on the blog… ???

you want to know when the next stream is coming? just say so…

when is the next stream coming with more info?

1 Like

Plus we enjoy the warmnes of this page, you don’t need to wear a helmet here , so we keep it alive to use it as shelter :grin:.

Elementally a reductivist argument: we will receive THIS because of THAT. I think there’s a better, third option, which is we will receive written and video follow-up once the product is on TestLive.

1 Like

There is “some” news, in case you missed it. I’m not going to do a recap for it or anything. But they will be going live this Saturday, and JordeeKai (Twitch Streamer) is going to be the first person (which suggests others will too) to stream the 3.0 update. Originally the plan was to stream via Funcom’s account, but will instead be directly on her Twitch. If others are going to stream, I assume it will be the same for theirs.

This is the link to her actual Twitch account (for those unfamiliar).

This is in reference to Funcom heading to Twitchcon in Amsterdam this weekend, in case you weren’t aware.

Also yet another blog was posted today. Nothing new in here, but its in regards to the BP and Bazaar.

4 Likes

Whoa. Any streamers in Amsterdam? :camera:

1 Like

DAMMIT! There are really cool items in the bazaar that are outside of the BP…the two armors shown in that blog post look phenomenal (plus it appears a resurgence of animal skins to boot)

As for the BP spoiler of a nice screen shot of the middle…juicy. 3 of the 6 shown are something I am looking forward towards (undead horse mount, green flame torches, and more walls. IMHO, the paw print sticker just doesn’t do it for me.

2 Likes

Ya…I cannon neither confirm nor deny that my wallet screamed at the sight of those screenshots.

1 Like

Also it looks like a we got another clue on where these sorcery events are going to be at. We saw the Sepermeru spot (which had surge like properties) and this latest BP pic, we see a new area in the back ground. I believe this is just south of the Slave road as we can see the ruin building of hunter’s view and the lone tree just west of that.

1 Like

Slight correction, via the JordeeKai herself via her discord, the stream will be on her stream and NOT on Funcoms. So for anybody who doesn’t follow JordeeKai, bookmark or follow her Twitch and be on the lookout for Saturday. If or when I find out a time, I’ll post it here.

To make it easier to click on, click this link to go straight to Jordee’s Twitch page.

Linky

2 Likes