Disable decay on official servers during summer "holiday"?

I know this happened in some form last year, but is it possible to prolong or disable decay timer on official servers now that it’s summer and many people - despite covid-19 - might be going away on holidays in the next couple of weeks (say month of July)?

decay timer was never disabled… Its currently disabled due to the issues that happened last week.

They might go back to a 2 week decay for the summer but totally disabling for a long period is ridiculous

2 Likes

Where did they disable the decay timer? I know it wasn’t on Official servers

Right now on our server there are 4 spots where many followers are just left hanging. They are on a longer decay than the buildings, which is dumb.

Put the followers on the 14 day timer and the buildings on a 30 day. Switch them around.

Official ps4 servers were disabled because the servers were down for 4 or so days. They also did 2xs harvest when they got them working again.

1 Like

Got you, I’m on pc, the reason why I ask, I keep forgetting it’s not only on pc lol

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.