DIsconnect upon Login after March 20 Patch

Title is basically as is.

I logged in this morning before downtime and everything was fine, no lag, no problems.

I come on this afternoon, patched less than 10 mins ago. I login, select a character, I hear the music 2-3 seconds after i get instantly disconnected. Anyone else having this issue/Have a solution?

0 Likes

Well i cant even get to character selection since after the patch…

0 Likes

I was disconnected and cant join now, Servers online ?

0 Likes

Shaogens just wrote on discord:

The RK 2019 server is still up.

0 Likes

RK server is down

0 Likes

Rubi-ka - down for me.
Rubi-ka 2019
Error - The login handler was not found

The login handler was not found at this address! Please try again later.

0 Likes

Is this still happening? We had to bring the live server down temporarily on Wednesday to resolve an issue but everything should be OK now. We did a quick server restart today (Friday, Mar 22) to up the 2019 level cap to 45.

0 Likes

This still happens in exactly the same way since patch, I get to character screen, I click log-in, and then disconnect 3-8 seconds later, I’m just going to redownload the game maybe something with the last patch is having a bad day with the files.

0 Likes

I redownloaded both clients, Both have the same issue, I thought it was maybe because of the WIFI I have been using, However, My mobile hotspot, a VPN and a different wired network also cause the problem, Sometimes I can play for as long as I need assuming I DONT zone, if I zone I disconnect immediately. :frowning:

0 Likes

Hm. That’s weird. Sounds like a much more complicated issue than what I personally would be able to troubleshoot with…might be worth sending a tech support request at https://www.funcom.com/help. I’m sorry for the trouble :confused:

0 Likes