DLC Buy window always appearing on main menu

Game mode: [All]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [All]
Region: [All]

When I open the game and get to the main menu the DLC buy window appears, this happens even though I own all of the DLC, and it keep opening every time I go to the main menu. Is thewre any way you can make it so this does not always appear.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Open the game

3 Likes

Hey @rentiger1

We’re aware of this issue as it was reported recently. Our team is looking into it.
Apologies for the frustration.

1 Like

Hello, yes please that would be very good that you can hide the DLC window, it is very annoying

The game itself sometimes resets some user settings, such as nudity. Over time, it bothers to expose them each time, and user set the Read-Only mode for the ini file. But the game records the status of the purchased DLC and their advertising window in the same file. And since it is read-only, this does not happen. And at the next launch, the game again displays an advertising window.
In general, the user’s personal settings reset is to blame for everything.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.