Doors who is put on disable auto close, closes after daily restart

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

After you made raiding twice as easy by lowering the door HP to half, most of us on PvP need twice as many doors. I have about 50. I used to have 25.

And with this patch you bugged out the auto-close, which makes the doors rules reset on daily restart. Please fix this asap as its freaking double-annoying after the “destroy raiding”-patch

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Tell a door to stop auto-closing
  2. Wait for the nightly server-restart
  3. See the door auto close again
  4. Tell a door to stop auto-closing again. Making it a daily routine, which defeats the purpose
2 Likes

Hey there @Jengster

We’re aware of this issue and our team is looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jengster, sorry for the effect and the problems it is causing you.

Please let me offer a few suggestions regarding these boards …

Navigate to the section on PC updates and click the search icon near the upper right. Enable the clickbox Search the #[PC] Updates … and find your issue the third on the list. Adding to that post enables the devs to look through one thread to gather as much info as possible, reducing the time used to collate multiple threads. Your information is important !

Secondly, if you include the game mode, type of issue, server type and region (default list at the top of a new post) it helps them localize it, reducing time-to-correct.

Just some suggestions to speed up the repair process :wink:

Good luck !

jim

1 Like

Hey @Ignasis!

What is the priority on this one? Has this gotten logged on the Trello board? Just curious. I think it was stated somewhere else in a different thread - is this possibly tied to the empty iron chests that do not remain locked if they are empty (and, thus, farmed out to an “empty assets” tabel for performance purposes) ?

Our team has been working on that one and has been fixed internally. Chests, doors, drawbridges and whatnot should not get forgetful on server restart once this fix goes live. No ETA on that yet, but it should be soon.

4 Likes

Thank you Ignasis for the update, and the attention. :slight_smile:

1 Like

good!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.