E T A on Gods back on official

offical server #1078

sorry for any confusion, I did not doubt that you have a coin. I only doubted that you could have created it in the time frame you were implying.

EDIT: Screenshot request was for the alter with the option to produce a coin

adding @Ignasi
this part of the post needs to be moved to bugs section.

@Eclipse2k18
Since it was created on an official, you might want to let them know some details to try and reproduce. Use direct messaging to one of the moderators to avoid showing an exploiter how, if they already don’t know.

well he described the method already which is no exploit unless Ymir is the only one offering a coin rn. in that case wow
short list guys, couldn’t have doublechecked?

yeah, but it can get lost in the general forums. He may have stumbled on a bug/exploit that needs to hit the proper channels for visibility.

I need to post this i section for bugs ???

Hey everybody,

We would like to remind you all that posting about exploits and how to reproduce them goes strictly against our community guidelines, which you can check here:
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375
To report an exploit please use our tool Exploit Hunters or contact any of our staff privately. Otherwise, we will be forced to delete the thread or message and apply disciplinary action.

Hope you got to read that before it was flagged 
 my time on these forums is up I think 
 I’m done caring what goes on in the game anymore :wave:

if you cared, you would send an exploit report instead of trying to spread it more. no wonder why your posts are flagged.

I did Like maybe a month ago and the game has been patched or dlc added at least twice since then

2 Likes

I hope you take these serious before you flag them
The duping gods at server restart is a HUGE issue. lets not forget the way they hide those gods from the server
trying to keep this as cryptic as possible so they dont flag it, but seriously you know they dupe the Gods at server restart and you know they can also Dupe when they force a restart
PLEASE PLEASE dont bring back gods till you fix this

ALSO I reported the exploit 3 times over 3 months (once a month) so I am trying to build awareness.

2 Likes

Avatars shouldn’t make a comeback especially until all the duped tokens are deleted from the servers.

2 Likes

Yes i try to spawn but god is disable by admin

1 Like

Hey Funcom how damn hard is it to post an update on this avatar hotfix? Only been close to 2 weeks now

I hope the delay is because they are fixing the god duping issue at server restart and back to 36 hour god bubbles.

So 2 weeks and? When might this be resolved?

So no one @funcom has an ETA?

they are to busy with the mad server crashes now

May be on both ends. Hardware and someone using an exploit to crash them. so they may trying to fix the exploit one.

They are only disabled on officials.

1 Like