Eastern US Servers Experiencing Outage (NOW RESOLVED)

, ,

Exiles, we’ve been informed that there is a data center issue that effects servers located in the eastern US.
This is being looked into and we will make sure to update when it’s running again. Otherwise, you can check for updates here.

Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

Game mode: [Online |Official PVE]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Missing Server]
Region: [NA]

[ Official Server 2504 is not showing up I hit right bumper to report it to GPortal and you cannot submit form anymore]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Try to join server

When I hit right bumper to report server to GPortal there is no form to submit all that’s there is what I’m showing above

Game mode: Online
Problem: Crash
Region: US

Servers crashed and many are still down, 2577, 2587, 2583

1. Try to play the game :man_facepalming:t2:

Server official pve#3531 along with other servers are gone from Conan. No way to report. Anyone else having issues. I’m tired of NOT being able to report a server Bc it’s down…

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

[Free text]

They are aware it’s a problem at the server location power outages. Couldn’t find my server either so I investigated hopefully fixed soon.

1 Like

Game mode: [Online |
Problem: Server going down
Region:na

Official server 2585 pve keeps going down with a ping of 9999 I’m not crashing anymore but the server is

1 Like

You know this is getting old problem after problem just never ending server is still down my game doesn’t crash like crazy anymore but the server can’t stay up now just gotta love it

Hey, servers are back! :smiley:

Thanks, everybody for your patience.

3 Likes