PvE-C Server #3515 Crashing/Missing

Game mode: Online PvE-C Server #3515
Problem: Crash
Region: North America

I’ve been playing on this server since it came online, And it has always been very stable until about the last week now it seems to crash everyday at different times. It also seems to take longer to come back online after a crash, we’ve been waiting for about 20 minutes now. It used to be only about 10 minutes after a crash.

Edit
Now there are only 2 PvE-C Servers for America appearing in the server browser. I think normally there are 6. Whats going on here?

2nd Edit
I joined the GPortal forums and opened a support ticket there, for what it’s worth. What kind of half-a$$ed, Daffy Duck operation is GPortal running anyway?

Edit
Conan Exiles Official Server Report Tool

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Play on Official Servers.
1 Like

Same here, crashed around 8:30 EST and hasn’t been in list since. Also only seeing a few servers for PvE C Official.

Several PvE-C servers are still down after 8 hours, hope they’re are not gone all weekend.

3515 is still down and missing 12 hours now…if this server never comes back with the people that have been playing get compensated because thats a lot of hard work that got pissed down the drain. Loads of frsutration as i was just telling my bf how amazing this game is. He also plays. Im also fairly certain the person that started this post is who we were playing with when the server went down…

3 Likes

Lol! It’s back up! Thanks funcom!

Yep, same guy :wink:

2 Likes

And the damn server is down again… For a long time. Second time this week. Love just logging in to my dead body and crafting all over again.

2 Likes

Down again today :frowning:

Yeah, I think this is gonna be a daily event until the devs figure out whats causing servers to crash and fix it.

1 Like

And… It’s down again. Seriously guys thank you. First time in 4 days I was going to be able to play but nah, guess I get to find something else to do. Oh yeah, maybe play a free game on my phone that’s more reliable than this crap I paid for.

1 Like

Down again… second time this weekend. Anyway to schedule this stuff during the week lol?

2 Likes

Love when it crashes in the middle of a dungeon boss battle. -_- Waiting…waiting…

2 Likes

Been watching the Official server list for 2 hours and 40 minutes. Still not up.
The crash happened not even 2 minutes after PvP started. Total crap.

2 Likes

Guess I’ll lose whatever is on my body when the server comes back up randomly.

1 Like

Yeah, crossing my fingers I’m not looted/dead. Ugh, this sucks so bad.

1 Like

This really irritates me. Now some dimwit is going to run around with my gear.

2 Likes

Yeah, what’s up with these servers? I play on 3515 and 3514 and BOTH are down. Funcom should really be having a chat with G-Portal about all of this.

2 Likes

We’ve been refresh for hours. We were all the way across the map half way though a boss. This was my only day to play this week. I’m so frustrated.

1 Like

Just received from g-portal.

That’s lovely. I’ll more than likely be asleep when it comes back online.

1 Like