Eldarium in Exiled lands

So I was watching some content from @KiahonfireOfficial and she said the events can bring Siptah recipes in from the event loot.

HOWEVER, a very sizable amount of those recipes are delving recipes that require a fecal 907 kg amount of eldarium. Outside of server transfer, how do you get eldarium into EL?

1 Like

That is not official yet but, probably we get sort of portal (sort of Midnight Grove) to get one of the Siptah vaults.

1 Like

It would be nice to be able to get Eldarium on Exiled Lands.
And Sigils too…

2 Likes

They just need to add a merchant that we can buy it from. With a stupid price. Because let’s be honest, most merchants prices are very high and stupid.

1 Like

Would be pretty cool to add decaying eldarium as a potential drop to the events, their current loot table kinda sucks and i was thinking that fragments would be nice, but if they are dropping siptah recipe’s then some decaying eldarium would be cool

1 Like

Like I said “it is not official” and “probably”. That means “I’m thinking how that could be” :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.