Eldarium infused chest , not craftable ( wrong workbench name in the description FR / EN maybe more ) EDIT : ALL DECORATION ADDED IN 2.3 ARE MISSING FROM ARTISAN'S TABLE IF YOU DIE AFTER LEARNING THEM

server type : online official pve - C 6056

type of issue : bug

region : EU

description : in english and french ( so far ) the eldarium infused chest are marked ( in the feats menu ) to be crafted at the artisan’s workbench , but the name of the actual workbench is artisan’s table , when you look for the crafting receipe , it doesn’t show

see screens below :

steps to reproduce :

1 learn the eldarium chest receipe
2 look for the receipe in feat ( shows " artisan’ts workbench" instead of " artisan’s table" )
3 no receipes to craft

EDIT : SAME GOES FOR ALL NEW DECORATIONS ADDED IN 2.3 IF YOU DIE AFTER LEARNING THEM

I would recommend posting the bug reports in the bug section, even if they are siptah specific (you can specify that). It may take longer for the report to be noticed if submitted in this section of the forum.

The issue has been acknowledged by Funcom here:

I know I was tired last night :stuck_out_tongue: the important part is that they know about it and work on a hotfix for this :wink:

1 Like

The sigil recipe (I forgot its name, so I called that. I’m sorry) can be found in the first room of the vault.

The Eldrarium chest recipe can be found at the middle of the map, maybe around Citadel of Accursed, near the Tower (I’m not sure)

it’s been answered here :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.