2.3 Recipes - Eldarium Chests

Hey guys, anyone knows where drops the Eldarium Chests recipe?

Found in a camp :slight_smile:

2 Likes

can you tell the coord please? ^^

if I remember correctly, it is somewhere around the tower :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Been walking all around, any other tips about its location or even how its looking like? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Like a book on the ground where my character is.

2 Likes

You are the best.

Maybe then you even know the locations of the recipes to make eldarium blaziers? :money_mouth_face:

I don’t remember those sorry. I know there were some decorations in the vaults but I can’t recall which one was where. In pretty much every camp including the shrines there is something to discover though so try them out.

1 Like

Eldarium-reinforced braziers?

1 Like

Luckily… I’ve ran past there a few times, so easy to miss.

Do you know if the recipe fragments only drop from that one winged Maelstrom insectoid near there?

From what I can tell the recipe fragments have a chance to drop from any of the elder things and the bigger the critter the higher the probability of it dropping.
The larger ones have a chance of dropping complete recipes along with schematic fragments.

1 Like

It seems close to the tower… But can u tell the coords please?

its close to the rocks at insect base

1 Like

The winged Maelstrom insects on two legs that do the gas bomb drop (recipe)fragments. The big Spider-like ones with many legs only drop arrows, have killed over 20 The dogs and others haven’t dropped anything special after killing several dozen.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.