Recipe scrolls doesn't work

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PVP]
Region: [EU]

Scrolls i get from either delving bench and from vault chests after use didn’t provide me any crafting skill which i should get.
It was Venom war-axe, Statues of serpentsmen, and from delving bench was a war-axe which name i forgot, and i cant translate tho.
To prove that i have 2 videos of vault scrolls that just dissapear after use without any effect.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get the scroll
  2. Get excited
  3. Use it
  4. Get dissapointed

Can you please provide the video? I have 5 axes from the delving bench and they all show up when I go to the blacksmith bench.

In addition, while the feats for the UC recipes may not appear, you can craft the weapons/decorations at their respective benches. A similar report filed here:

Well i can’t craft them in respective benches. i’ll try to upload videos through YT and link them here. I have learned 4 of legendary eldarium weapons that works just fine - they appear in recipes menu and benches too. But recently after latest patch it seems broken to me. And funny thing - eldarium weapon recipe i’m talking about is working just fine to my friend on the same server.

And yeah i saw that, and fact is it is similar but there problem was with recipes don’t appearing in menu, and poster still could craft them. I can’t.

Your game seems broken. Have you tried verifying the files? Maybe we can think of something else as well once you upload the video.

This is happening here too, but for me, is all Venom-Infused weapons.

@Doce This is on siptah map for me (no mods):

I even reset all my feats to test, I still see them all:

I guess same, try verifying your game files.

ok, so statues and war-axe are there in benches now, but still idk what about the eldarium one axe.
Unfortunately i didn’t catch the video for it ;s

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.