Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: 6108
Mods: None

Bug Description:

Eldarium tools set is missing Eldarium Skinning Knife

Bug Reproduction:

I picked up Eldarium tools at Leyshrine of the Birdmen, it gave me all the Eldarium tools knowledge except of the skinning knife, for some reason it’s missing from the knowledge set.

Some tiers have missing elements, like for example there is no obsidian pickaxe.

In this report, they did not let us know it is intended with the eldarium tools or a bug, but I guess it is intended, since not all tool tiers are complete. Well, apart from iron and star metal tiers, none of them is complete.

Many players believe that the skinning knife should be a part of the set, there is no reason to why it shouldn’t be a part of it.

@Funcom please advise…

2 Likes

There are only two Tool-Sets that have all 6 Tools (Steel and Star Metal).
So it is not very rare that one or more tools are missing.
So I guess it is not a bug, rather a feedback or suggestion.
For the missing Eldarium Knives you can use Obsidian or Black Blood with the same harvest Power (16).

Greetings
SirBowen

1 Like

Probably a good time to correct the missing pieces on the other tiers too :wink:

2 birds 1 stone as they say!

2 Likes

LOL…you need a sales job. Your good and redirecting conversation.

1 Like

I am in sales lol…

1 Like

See.

Now how about those tools. I wish I could get a complete set.

It is.

1 Like

Please let your team know that the community is asking for it, there is no understanding.

1 Like

If we ignore the pickaxe and consider it a convenience item, you could argue that all core “basic” sets are complete outside of stone are complete. Stone of course missing the sickle.

(When I say basic I mean those unlocked via leveling and not via interact-ables in the wild)

That said I don’t really see the logic of a set missing only 1 tool.

If they were to do a TLC on tools, one thing I would add is a significant decrease of meat harvested without the cleaver. As is you just don’t need it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.