Elephants in the Isle of Siptah map

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Performance
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

The Elephants in the Isle of Siptah map give soooo low hide its crazy…
I got 8 from 1 elephant kill and they have a LOT of health, like wtf?
Can you please increase it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings @Jinkxd,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our team is aware of this issue and working on balancing it.

1 Like

This might be a good economic thing, as it makes elephant hide rare and since it used to get the best armor rated armor (Heavy) makes sense to me. You can get more than enough thick hide from other animals on Siptah, that splitting elephant is a no-no to me now. Even Rhino becomes armor only hide for me. Just an opinion and not a negative knock on game.

1 Like

On siptah, it’s easier to buy elephant hide than it is to farm it… 5 gold per hide… go to any vault and you can harvest the gold ore there and easily make 200 coins from that.

2 Likes

Yep, the high hp of elephants makes its unpleasant to farm them, too. I know they needed a health boost a while back, but what they got makes them ridiculous. Gold for skins makes sense on Siptah.

And rhinos are still too low health. Elephants need a nerf and rhinos need a boost.

This is 100% accurate. You farm Gold for 1 hour and you have enough hide for numerous armors.

2 Likes

That is my preferred way of getting elephant hide for heavy epic armor, but they really should give us the opportunity to select how many we will buy just like when transferring items in inventory or at least an option to buy in bulk from traders… For a modern game forcing you to constantly left-click for each item you want to buy… Is just bad and a mouse button killer.

2 Likes

This I agree with 100%, when you go in and buy 800 elephant hide during the 2x harvest, you’d spend valuable time just clicking.

1 Like

Not only clicking.After you finish you 20-30 minutes receiving message about single buys

1 Like

Hahahaha idd.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.