Elevator disappears from inventory when placing

I have a stable place to put an elevator and every time I “place” it, it doesn’t place and isn’t in my inventory anymore. What’s happening?

1 Like

Single player?

Ya I had 2 elevators disappear in my inventory on the testlive pvp America. There one minute then gone.

PvP on a PS5

1 Like

Really weard!! It is definitely a bug and probably you and a really small player base experience, that is why sometimes it seems unbelievable to others! In the past another member here could knock down the scorpio king with a truncheon :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
So take all the info you can gather, photos as well and report it in Zendesk the soonest possible. You will find solution to your problem way faster from here. Thanks for bringing it up however :+1:t6:.

I noticed that too. I never had the problem until I unlocked faster elevators on the exile lands. Then they started disappearing every now and then when I place them

@Funbags
Are you on ps5 too, because I am on ps4

No, I’m on Xbox.

1 Like

Can you ever place one? For instance on a side of a building for a test. If you’re willing, please place a regular elevator and then try to pick it back up. Does it let you pick it up intact or does it force you to dismantle?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.