Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: NONE
Mods: NONE

Bug Description:

Emotes for Pray (Standing, Sitting) are missing.
With a new character, and learning a few religions, No emotes for Pray were available.
Unable to complete the Challenge to Pray at Set Altar in Sepermaru

Bug Reproduction:

Create new character.
Selected Zath in character creation.
Visited the Yog religion trainer
No Emotes for Pray are available anywhere in the emote area.
Had to visit the Muriella trainer for Mitra, then only By Mitra was shown. Still, no Pray generic emotes available.

That challenge requires the Pray Set emote. You learn it from Mek-Kamoses (what’s left of him). You should have learned the Kneel, Pray Stand and Pray Sitting emotes at any religious teacher, but they won’t help with this Challenge. You could try the Crom stele on the right as you go into the Frost Temple.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I was able to satisfy the challenge with By Mitra, but as I was explaining, visiting that religion teacher still didn’t impart any Pray Standing or Pray Sitting/Kneeling whatever, which it should be.

It doesn’t, you can use any of the praying emotes.

That’s because you get “pray standing” and “pray sitting” elsewhere. The teachers only teach you the specific emote for that religion.

Here are some of the spots where you can learn “pray standing” and “pray sitting”:

• the lore tablet at the entrance to the Temple of the Frost, that also teaches you “by Crom”

• the lore book at the entrance to the Citadel of the Triumvirate, that also teaches you “by Set”

• the lore book in front of the Abyss of Yog in the Summoning Place, that also teaches you “by Yog”

If there are others, I don’t know about them, but these 3 should be more than enough :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.