Endless loading screen bug (ps5 ) server 3052 PvE Conflict

When I saw this I though wow something about our problem…

Don’t wanne be a fool to make the first suggestion in the linked post but:

If your loading screen don’t want end just close the game…
Or for Playstation users:
… Try to use the shortcut for map and you get a blue screen and know that the loadingscreen will never end

1 Like

Log in to 3052, it works now, at least can refresh base after 6 days of being unable to join

2 Likes

Reloading the game normally fixed this for me

If that dont work then get a friend to kill u then u will be able to play again

It’s not that problem. Here is nobody able to login. Today around 11 cet I was able to login not now. It’s a known pvec problem.

If been loged in for 10 hours

I do play pvp though

Hopefully i can find a workaround or someway to fix this gl man

maybe funcom brings a fix for this in a few months :). I mean im starting the game and i cant join servers because of the endless loading screen. When its possible to join a server for me i get a dissconect after 10minutes and when i come back i cant move my character only after killing myself. I want to sit on my horse but i must try it 5 to 10 times then its working. sometimes this game brings only anger i should stop it for a while maybe then its all fixed or maybe we got another extrmely anoiyng bug.

just got disconnect from server with figthing a boss, the following thrall turns into a piece of sh… guarding thrall and will be killed by the boss its the 6th since i returned to play, i will die in the wild probably and lost the armor, the weapons and the tools, that was the only kit i have, because three months ago i was banned resulting of a mass report of pepole that not even play the game anymore, and lost everything and could not recover because the server i play (1977 pve-c) works 2 days in a week and counting from now is freeze on loading screen till when only God knows. And when it work we got disconnected on every boss figth im an idot, yesterday i spend 1.2k of crom coins on bazaar to get the sh… beat out of me today with this bugs combo

Just a little acknowledgement or update from the team would go a long way

today de ther server lasted a little longer due to a crash and restart on the middle of the day, but now its gone.

After the last update I was able to login two day in a row. Let’s hope it was fixed and don’t come back after few days…
It was very laggy but my single player is laggy too since the new chapter.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.