Endless loading screen bug (ps5 ) server 3052 PvE Conflict

This well known bug appeared once again.

Since the last week (24th of december) it is very difficult to log in into the server.
In this 9 days i was able to log in only in two occasion.

Pls fix it, this morning i was able to log in and there were bases decaying everywhere!

3 Likes

Same on pc 1977 more than a week now

Logging in the mornings works but the unlimited loading screen starts sometime during the day, atleast in pvp hours you cant log in, made a report to zendesk about it but last time it took over a year to fix this so not hopefull now.

1 Like

Today i was able to login at 3 pm cet
Yesterday around 10 am not.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for reporting this to us. We are currently investigating what may be causing these issues, meanwhile, we appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

If any information pops up that you feel is important, please feel free to reach out.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. My wife and I play on 3504 ps4 pve didn’t have a problem logging in about 6 hours ago. Good luck @Zeered

1 Like

This morning I was not able to log into 3052 even after the restart. If this keeps on going consider removing the decay timers on pve-conflict servers.

2 Likes

Same on 3052 just now. Infinite loading screen

1 Like

Happy new year sestus!

I think this problem is reletated to pvec only. We had it on 3052 two years ago for more than an whole year. And then with the siptah release it happens to all pvec servers. But only exiles lands.

I have the feeling the past issue repeats itself. In 2 or 3 month every exiles pvec will get this if they don’t find a solution soon.
:crossed_fingers:hope someone will have the luck to find out what causes this!

@community it would be helpful if the decay timers will be turn off. But only on exiles land if its not spreading to siptah.

2 Likes

If hope this could be helpfull (otherwise please ignore this message):

Seems like this bug usually happens more frequently in the late morning/first afternoon.

Yesterday i was able to log-in in the morning (10 a.m. CET), more or less the same time i was able to connect to the server the prior two times.

Today i tried to log in at 14 p.m CET and i was not able to do so. This is the time i usually logged in these past months. The few times i tried to log in in the morning the bug happened occasionally (1/2 out of 5 times more or less).

Please consider to momentarely suspend the decay timer. Yesterday i saw a huge base (thousands of hours) decay probably for this same reason (the populatuon of the server is dropping, even though is not that numerous).

Also, before reporting this bug i tried to restart several time the PS5, disconnect and reconnect the wi fi and so on.
All the other games that requires an internet connection run smoothly.

4 Likes

My wife and I were playing on official pve-c server’s and it was so bad we quit official pve is ok plus we have our own and another private basically playing Skyrim on our Holidays PS5 have to get back to Conan little break was needed. @Zeered @ConanBoDk

3 Likes

pve-c server 3053 dont joins does not load stays on loading screen

I wrote about this problem with @Mayra e-mail in a private message about 3 weeks ago. She then said that the server administration is looking into the problem and everything seems to be fine. The day after the call, the problem disappeared for about two weeks. i see it came back again a year ago it was the same on pve-c servers i guess clearing the cache or something like that would help. report the problem to the zendesku every day, maybe they will treat it as a priority.

old thread from last year:

Infinite loading screen this morning and yesterday evening on 3052 .

1 Like

3054 also does not work, additionally, I noticed that the time of decomposition of buildings has been reduced from 355h to 168. Also, probably someone is doing it on purpose, so that we would lose everything on these servers

1 Like

Thx for this information!!!

@community why there is no announcement? And why you doing this while there are problems to login in into some servers?

2 Likes

Any update from Funcom? It’s getting too annoying now, I cannot play every day due to work commitments and when I finally have few days off from work, I cannot log in. Hopefully my stuff will not decay, after 8 months of playing…

3 Likes

Same boat as you!

I will try to log in later and write here if I will able to do so.

Finger cross.

1 Like

Trying to log in now 3052 but nope, loading forever :worried:

1 Like

Yeah, i am trying right now but nope, loading screen again.

And 2 days left before bases start to decay since they set the timer at 7 days…

1 Like