Endless loading screen bug (ps5 ) server 3052 PvE Conflict

I am having this issue on Official EU pve-c server #3054 also. Neither me or my other Clan member can get into this server anymore I am on PS5 and they are on PS4 so I don’t think it’s a platform related issue. Really worried we lose everything. Hope we can all get a fix soon. I don’t know if I can face starting from scratch again.:frowning:

1 Like

same on pc 1977, in last 2 weeks i was able to login 2 or 3 times only, most of days server was unjoinable. Now decay timers turned to 7 days again and we risk to lose our base and hours of gameplay.

Stuck right now.

1 Like

I have this issue as well. I play on a PS5 on server 3514 PvE-C (america) and haven’t been able to log in at all for almost a week. This has happened many times before in the past. The loading bar loads to the end and just sits there and at this point when I press down on my directional pad the game crashes.

1 Like

Managed to log into 3052 in the morning and afternoon today but the loading screen infinity is back on pvp time in the evening.

1 Like

same, stayed logged from 10h am to just now, the game kicked me out, crashed and entered in infinite load screen mode, now only tomorrow 4h am if we have lucky. Is it intented to avoid people to play on all night, like in korea or china? LoL

1 Like

Having the same issue on #3051 PVE-C. Last successful log in was on the Jan 4th, just after daily restart.

1 Like

3054 PVE-C Server down since 11am today. the loading bar freezes :frowning:

1 Like

And tonight at pvp time infinite loading screen on 3052 :disappointed:

1 Like

Yeah just tried to go on #3054 today at 4pm and still infinite loading screen. These server issues will hopefully be fixed as a priority asap but at this point after a whole week of the same issue and no word of any fix incoming, it is just unacceptable for this to continue to happen when people are purchasing battle passes and store items now. As an apology maybe we should have battle pass items unlocked as an apology to make up for time lost due to server issues. It’s really going to make people think twice about spending money and investing time in game that is often unplayable lately :frowning:. I hope we can get an update on when a fix is implemented or when a fix may be incoming.

2 Likes

same on pc and some xbox servers too

1 Like

Witam serdecznie chcę dodać gam na ps4 pro i ps4 ani tu ani tu nie mogę się zalogować na serwery oficjalne PvE Conflict EU . Żaden nie działa 3041, 3052,3054,3053,3042,3051 . ZADEN z tych serwerów nie działa ! I sprawdziłem nowe mamy i CO okazuje się że Państwo z FANKOMU zmienili czas rozkładu na 168 godzin to jakaś kpina nie można wejść na serwer !!! . A bazy które się budowało się rozpadną po tygodniu grania !!! . A twórcy gry mają to … i uważaj że problemu nie ma. I wywala cały czas błąd pczy wczytaniu serwera CE-34878-0 !

1 Like

And this morning on 3052 one hour after server restart infinite loading screen.

2 Likes

Funcom since you obviously have no clue on this PLEASE take off the decay timers on pve-conflict servers!

2 Likes

It’s not so nice that the decomposition time of the buildings was shortened when the servers were down.
@Sarealac @Mayra @Ignasi Will we get any information?

For now, everyone, report servers to zendesk

@Marsiyum

1 Like

Funcom, this very same issue was fixed last on october 2021 after a whole year, check what you did then and do it again

1 Like

The weird thing is that xbox doesn’t have this problem, only playstation

If I remember correctly the last time it was only in playstation. This time we have at least one pc server 1977 which is affected too…

Was able to login today in the morning. After 50 minutes my door and transportation Stone appeared so I clould refresh my outpost too.

But that’s not making fun anymore. Currently I am playing on siptah pvec where I have no problems like this. But I like the exiles land more and would like to play it before the chapter ends.

Also both problems, Loading bar and loading world items like doors are only on pvec.
But I am not a fan of the other modes.

So I have successfully been able to login to pve-c server #3054 (EU region) everytime I have tried within the past few days which is a good sign, however the performance is worse than before the infinite load screen issue unfortunately, making the game unplayable at the moment due to really bad lag, enemies glitching and rubber banding, making defeating them very difficult. Also so many items refuse to spawn in now more than before such as thrall benches, doors, gates, etc. These were an issue loading before on initial load in but would eventually appear after some time but now after significant time they are still not there. I have checked my internet connection and it is perfect but when I play this server it is not working well for me. Ping can vary lately, unfortunately, which is a shame because I used to get good ping on this server, has location changed possibly? Is anyone else experiencing this issue at all? I love this game and just want it to work consistently good. Can anyone help?:frowning:

@Mayra @Sarealac Unfortunately, the problem returned in the evening. A few days in a row I couldn’t log in to the pve-c servers after 8 p.m

1 Like