PS4 Server #3053 PvE Conflict Constantly Down

Game mode: [Online ]
Problem: [Crash ]
Region: [EU]

Every day in the evening for the past week or so the servers have been constantly going down, usually after 6 pm GMT. Not been able to connect at all today makes it incredibly difficult to play as have to log on in the morning or early afternoon if I want to play. Hopefully the server issues can be resolved.

Thanks

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Load up EU Server After 6pm
  2. Wait for ages as loads all the way then stops
  3. Press any button
  4. Game Crashes
2 Likes

Can someone @ Community as it wont let me because i am a new user

@Community

2 Likes

Sounds like the same problem server 3052 been having since october.

Hi @Zumph, thanks for reaching out to us.

And @Sicilia_85 thanks for tagging :slight_smile:

Regarding PS4/Server issues, we gathered information from several servers and from player reports and forwarded it all to our team. We’ll share more news once we hear back from them.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you all for your patience.

1 Like

I want to play😭

1 Like

I want to play, too. There is a looong loading screen :sob:

1 Like

Region EU
Server 3053
PVE-C
Official
PS4

many Player’s can’t connect to the Server, most in Night and most if 6Hour pm. The Server begins to run very slowly, and then we can’t connected back to game. Connect back if Server restart at 5 Hour am. Please help us.

Greetings from Germany

4 Likes

the game starts in the afternoon, but not in the evening. but I only come home in the evening and have not been able to play for several days. sad.

1 Like

i mean the Server restart is in EU region 5 am, and then I can join back to server, and now is 16:45 or 4:45 pm i cant join again. If i join then i see my character is died be hungry, and i lost every day all my inventory.

3 Likes

@Community

1 Like

@Community

1 Like

@Funcom_Community

Hello @Hugo or @Ignasi can you help?

Game mode: Online / PVE-C 3053
Problem: Infinite server loading screen
Region: EU

Hi, I tried multiple times to connect to this server tonight and was unable. All I get is an infinite loading screen.

I was able to connect earlier in the day fine (and was able to play for a couple of hours) but after logging off (approx 19:30 hrs) and attempting to rejoin later I was not able to. (I attempted to rejoin around 21:00 hrs onwards unsuccessfully)

I use a standard PS4, and connect via Wif-fi
(when I attempt to use a cable connection the game seems to get ‘laggier’ , which is odd, because technically its faster, but that’s a whole different issue!)

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Start game, and try to skip the game’s intro sequence before it starts.
  2. Go deaf for a moment as you forget about the loudness of the intro music.
  3. Attempt to select your favourited server before the game insists on listing every server, ever.
  4. Watch the loading bar crawl to the end and stop, indefinitely.
  5. Give up and watch Netflix instead.
4 Likes

Suddenly, in the end of afternoon occurs an error and you crash… Just after the restart of the server, middle of the night, you can enter always by the the deserts, lost all your gear… Since Thursday… Terrible… :confused:

4 Likes

It will be Tomorrow before Funcom crew gets to forum @Community help please. I have seen we are gaining more new ps4 players over the past few weeks let’s keep them on.

3 Likes

EDIT: This is still happening for me.

if it makes you feel better. there not answering on my thread either same issue

Don’t just worry about decay timers.

I was finally able to get back on today only to find my base had been purged while I was offline.

I won’t go into all the details , but lets just say there’s not much point in logging back in now anyway, lol