An update on the next console patch

Same issue on our official server. What we found out is if you miss the open time after server reset its 5am - 11:30am est for us on 3522. If you keep trying after failing the first time you get the endless loop of dying because your really logged in.

Crossing fingers the patch fixes this. I can handle this type bug for only so long at some point you just gotta say its not worth it any longer. Wasting electricity because we have to sign on in the morning leave our systems running all day just to play in the evenings.

1 Like

I appreciate the concern mate. I’m sorry you feel angered by it but we all deal with issues in various capacities I suppose. I choose to see their work positively, in terms of doing the best they can. Thanks for the rebuttal.

1 Like

Many updates are actually released on thursdays aswell so we got two days a week where we can hope :wink:

I have to disagree here because I have literally not ever heard anybody mention anything that is even similar to what you describe so I think that issue is definitely not as popular as you describe

We wait and wait, but for how long! 50% discount minimum! :kissing_heart:

this is already ridiculous we are waiting for more than six months for the update conan is abandoned by funcom on consoles

1 Like

Because im petty and like to prove people wrong about real facts. Here are afew threads without looking very hard so not sure how you have not heard about it. Everyone on my server is experiencing the problem I dont need to make up fake news.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing this game for months, never had a single experience of not being able to log in.

Be very grateful that the issue is not on your server then.

2 Likes

Hi I don’t think the log in issue this person spoke of is universal across all servers in all regions. I myself do not experience the log in bug. But that doesn’t mean that this person’s server should be exactly the same as mine. I think in this case it is unfortunate mishap. Hopefully your access will be restored soon friend!

1 Like

Lol, nice “petty research” there mate…made me have a little laugh! I’m hoping things will turn around for your server soon…all the best with the upcoming update!

Many always complain, it has often happened that FC takes longer than announced.

So stay relaxed and just play something different than just Conan.

Survive.Build.Dominate

2 Likes

I hope that with the new update the Undermesh and the slave bug will be corrected. it is impossible to pvp with slaves who kill you with one blow.

1 Like

Thats why i only play PvE. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Survive.Build.Dominate

2 Likes

This entire situation is an example of why smaller updates over a few months is necessary, the patch is so big that getting it through cert is difficult. If the changes were spread out a little over the months, not only would it all be easier to predict cert times but console players would not feel so jaded and left behind.

I love this game, I am looking forward to the next update, and to Isle of Siptah, if it’s not PC/PS5/XBS exclusive at that point.

I just want a little more consistency between console and pc care quality please.

3 Likes

Hi,

Unfortunately, we don’t have any news at the moment. We regret that you feel this way, and we will let you all know as soon as we have anything new to share.

We really appreciate your support.

12 Likes

Thank you for communicating with us Mayra. I understand a lot of work went into this update, and the more hostile comments can make communicating uncomfortable. I look forward to seeing the result of all the Funcom staffs hard work when the patch passes cert.

4 Likes

lol then if even you, you don’t have any news all is well, continue as you do it is very good, you must have learned the word I apologize often since you worked for fc. all are well! !! never seen that, but at least you exposed yourself. gone I’ll stop there I hope that one day your game will work and that it will be on par with the other platforms, but in the meantime I will boycott your company and advise against all those around me who want to play your games.
funcom = no respect for it’s customer, see if those of the pc

2 Likes

When I say hostile comments I’m referring solely to the ones who go to straight to cussing and insulting staff. Criticism is a perfectly valid and healthy practice, and even I already cited a negative opinion when I said small patches over months are necessary, because even I can see how this whole thing could have been avoided, it sucks, but lashing out over it doesn’t help anyone.

While this may not apply to funcom community support, most gaming companies forums are not run by members of a primary development team, which means the best they can usually do is tell them when something needs fixing, or where fan suggestions seem good, and they neither have control over results nor power over the developers to push for results, so there is a good chance the people receiving these criticisms have already done all they can right now.

The lack of communication has been a problem, and those who say so respectably can help them recognize it, but being toxic over it doesn’t help… if anything it gives them an excuse to cut console support as a whole.

When a forum for a game primarily marketed to 17+ is flooded with hatespeech and derogotories, it makes the fanbase look more like the 12 year olds that get on GTA5 Online. I can’t stand ten seconds of their screeching and blaring language they shouldn’t even understand yet before muting the volume, why would funcom forum admin/community support want to respond to that?

2 Likes

This is an opinion I can get behind. I just wish there were more olive branches going both ways… kind of like how this little dialog progressed, we expressed our grievances and differences yet can acknowledge and see each others opinions and ideas fairly, all without dropping a single f-bomb.

3 Likes

Yo recientemente adquirí un servidor, la semana antes del supuesto parche y actualización a Siptah, mi servidor empezó a entrar gente, tanto, que me planteé la opción de adquirir más slots, que pasó? Pues hubo retrasos y los jugadores empezaron a irse, aún intentando mantenerlos con eventos y demás, si digo esto es porque no sólo soy un jugador/cliente si no también como administrador de un servidor que se da cuenta de la caída de jugadores que está recibiendo Conan debidido a los retrasos y a la falta o carente información que ellos dan.

2 Likes